Ours is a small, family-run business located in Monforte d’Alba;
a wine-growing area where the best Piedmont wines, now famous all over the world, are made.
In 2002 I began converting the company to organic farming!
Our biologic wines
- The Langhe Rosso DOC is produced with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. This type of grape is grown almost all over the world thanks to its great adaptability. It is the only grape variety, in my company, that is not typical: for this reason I consider it my little sin. Its color is intense with a fruity aroma and a decent tannin level. It goes well with cheeses and seasoned cold cuts.
- The ‘Dolcetto’ is one of the most cultivated variety of grapes in the Langhe and in all the south of Piedmont. It has always been considered the wine of friendship and a glass of wine to be savored in company. Its discreet nature makes it the wine that best accompanies all meals.
- Barbera, a wine that is widespread in the Langhe, is characterized by a genuine freshness. Its color is ruby red and it has a floral aroma and a full, fruity taste that goes well with all dishes, particularly dishes that are not too savory.
- Barbera, a wine that is widespread in the Langhe, is characterized by a genuine freshness. When vintages become particularly favorable, after aging in wooden casks, it becomes Barbera d'Alba Superiore DOC. Its color, aroma and taste are quite intense.
- Nebbiolo is the grape variety from which some of the greatest wines like Barolo and Barbaresco are obtained. It is characterized by a good, but sweet, level of tannin, elegant violet aromas, small berries and spices. It’s the ideal wine not only for important meals but also when in good company in the evening by the fireplace.